Before starting work at the Herald, Mr Dennier was news editor for the Highland edition of The Press and Journal and worked in the press offices of the Cairngorms National Park and NHS Highland.
What does CNP stand for?
CNP stands for Cairngorms National Park (Scotland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CNP
We have 195 other meanings of CNP in our Acronym Attic
- Corporate Network Operating System
- Centrale Nationale des Organisations Syndicales de Base (French: National Co-ordinating Committee of Grass-roots Trade Union Organisations)
- CINC Network Operations and Security Capability
- Coalition Network Operations and Security Center
- Comité National Olympique et Sportif Français (French: French Olympic and Sports National Committee)
- Coordinamento Nazionale Organismi Sicurezza Stradale (Italian: National Road Safety Organizations; Italy)
- Coalition on New Office Technology (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Controlled-NOT (quantum gate)
- Centre National des Œuvres Universitaires et Scolaires (French)
- C-Type Natriuretic Peptide
- Caisse Nationale de Prévoyance (French: National Provident Fund; insurance company)
- California Newspaper Project
- Campaign for National Parks (UK)
- Campaign for Nuclear Phaseout (Canada)
- Canadian Naturopathic Foundation
- Canadian Niagara Power
- Candidate Nomination Proposal
- Cannot Process
- Canyonlands National Park
- Carbon Nanoparticle (lymph node tracer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The hotel is set in a 65-acre woodland estate in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park.
The images highlight Scotland's scenery as well as the imminent 10-year anniversary of the Cairngorms National Park.
The other two films in the series focus on the New Forest and the Cairngorms National Parks.
Explore the North West Highlands and the Cairngorms National Park which offer some of the best hiking in Scotland with active days balanced by relaxing evenings in charming Highland hotels.
And the snowy coat of a mountain hare is seen racing through an icy cold Cairngorms National Park.
Skellater Cottage is a stone hideaway for two people and up to two dogs in the Cairngorms National Park.
One of the greatest threats to the wildcat, even in its mountain stronghold in the Cairngorms national park, is inter-breeding.