The Adventure Show: Mountain Rescue TONIGHT, BBC2, 9PM As the Cairngorm Mountain Rescue Team celebrate their 50th anniversary, we're taken behind the scenes of one of their busiest winters of the last 30 years.
What does CMRT stand for?
CMRT stands for Cairngorm Mountain Rescue Team
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMRT
We have 5 other meanings of CMRT in our Acronym Attic
- Commercial Mobile Radio Service
- Commissioner of Metro Rail Safety (India)
- Continuous Monitoring and Risk Scoring (cybersecurity)
- Conventional Munitions Restricted or Suspended (US Air Force munitions system)
- Council-certified Microbial Remediation Supervisor (American Council for Accredited Certification)
- Crew Medical Restraint System
- Crisis Monitoring Radio System
- Commercial Mobile Radio Service Board
- Canadian Multidisciplinary Road Safety Conference (Canada)
- Clinical Management and Research Support Core (Cincinnati, OH)
- cardiac magnetic resonance tomography
- Cellular Mobile Radio Telephone
- Central Massachusetts Repertory Theater (Leominster, MA)
- cerebral Magnetic Resonance Tomography
- Certificate in Medical Radiology Technology (India)
- Certificated Mold Remediation Trainer
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Technician (various organizations)
- Certified Medical Radiation Technologist
- Certified Mental Retardation Therapist
- Certified Mold Remediation Technician
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Allen, a former leader of the Cairngorm Mountain Rescue Team, said that the safety rope may have been damaged in the first fall.
Police, Cairngorm mountain rescue team, Cairngorm mountain ski patrol, search and rescue dogs, RAF Lossiemouth's rescue team and three helicopters were involved in the operation.
30pm involving police, Cairngorm Mountain Rescue Team, search and rescue dogs, RAF Lossiemouth's mountain rescue team and a helicopter.
Part of the loch was scanned using Sonar and the area was scoured by a specialist RAF search and rescue helicopter and the highly experienced Cairngorm Mountain Rescue Team, but no trace of him was ever found.
Willy Anderson, of the Cairngorm mountain rescue team, said: "The tent was spotted by the ground keeper who works in the estate about four or five weeks ago, but we get a lot of tents and walkers up there, so he didn't think anything of it the first time.
Cairngorm Mountain Rescue team were called and an RAF helicopter was scrambled from Prestwick amid reports the man had broken his ankle.
The search was called off on Saturday night but resumed on Sunday and involved Cairngorm Mountain Rescue Team and two RAF teams along with a rescue helicopter.