Cross-reactivity with proteins of other virophages, such as Mavirus-infecting Cafeteria roenbergensis virus or Organic Lake virophage-infecting phycodnaviridae, is, however, the most plausible explanation because these virophages have some protein homology similar to that for capsid (10,11).
What does CRoV stand for?
CRoV stands for Cafeteria Roenbergensis Virus
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CRoV
- Counter Rocket-Propelled Grenade and Shooter System with Highly Accurate Immediate Responses (US DoD)
- French SAR authority (Channel)
- Crossing Report
- Clinical Research Office for Surgery and Trauma (University of Pittsburgh; Pennsylvania)
- Country Rose Organic Skin Therapy Salve (Country Rose Soap Co. Ltd.)
- Calculus Remote at the Ohio State University
- Carnitine Octanoyltransferase
- Commercial Release on Time
- Computerized Routine for Observing and Testing the Channel Hardware
- Centre Régional des Oeuvres Universitaires et Scolaires (French)
- California Riders Of Vision (Yamaha XZ550R motorcycle group)
- Commercial Release On Volume
- Constant Runout (Control) Valve
- Center for Research on Women (University of Memphis; Tennessee)
- Charcot Restraint Orthotic Walker (medical device)
- Clinic for the Rehabilitation of Wildlife, Inc. (Sanibel Island, FL)
- Combat Recruit of War (British army)
- Compact, Rugged, Operational, Wearable
- Consciousness Repairing Our World
- Continuous Rod Warhead
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cafeteria roenbergensis virus boasts genetic complexity that blurs the distinction between 'non-living' and 'living' entities.