Calyxo GmbH, founded in 2005, produces thin-film solar modules based on cadmium telluride (CdTe) technology.
What does CdTe stand for?
CdTe stands for Cadmium Telluride
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CdTe
- Controlling Device for Transmission Control
- Course Director Training Course (various organizations)
- Campaign for the Defence of the Traditional Cathedral Choir (UK)
- Corral de Tierra Country Club (California)
- Cadet Corporal
- Coalition for Disability Tax Credit Reform (Canada)
- Comparative Dictionary of Tibetan Dialects
- Cortical Dysplasia of Taylor, Dysplasia Only
- Critical Defense Technology Division
- Counterdrug Technology Development Program Office (DoD)
- Center for Development of Technical Education
- Counter Defilade Target Engagement (weapon system)
- Compressed Digital Terrain Elevation Data
- Chemical Decontamination Training Facility
- Chemical Defense Training Facility
- Chemical Demilitarization Training Facility
- Chemical Dependency Task Force (Minnesota)
- Civil Disturbance Task Force
- Community Development Trust Fund (Kenya and EU poverty initiative)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This will eliminate the complications that arise with ingesting the cadmium telluride particles," Winter said.
[C] FSCT and OCCA 2008 Abstract Cadmium telluride thin films were prepared by the close spaced sublimation (CSS) technique, using CdTe powder as evaporant and were submitted to a chemical treatment at 25[degrees]C in a saturated [CdCl.
INTRODUCTION Currently cadmium telluride is a semiconductor material with a widely technique used in solar cells and X-rays and gamma detectors (Brihi, 2007, Fu, 2008, Shieh, 2005, Sochinskii, 2004).
com Sunovia Energy Technologies and EPIR Technologies have received a $9 million Defense Department SBIR Phase III contract that allows for the expansion of production capacities and capabilities of their combined cadmium telluride on silicon (CdTe/Si) manufacturing program.