After gaining his Silver Gliding Wings at RAF Topcliffe last year, Hardit Parmer, a cadet sergeant with the 2344 Longbenton Squadron, in North Tyneside, went to Dundee to gain his Flying Wings with Tayside Aviation.
What does C/SGT stand for?
C/SGT stands for Cadet Sergeant
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of C/SGT
- Cost/Schedule Change Authorization
- Cost/Schedule Control Branch (T&MSS)
- Computer/Standards Coordinating Committee (IEEE Computer Society)
- Cost/Schedule Change Request
- Clinical Effects of Closed Root Planing
- Cost/Schedule Control System
- Cost and Schedule Control Systems Concepts
- Cost/Schedule & Control System Criteria
- Cadet Sergeant First Class (US Army Cadet Corps)
- Cadet Sergeant Major (US Army Cadet Corps)
- Colour Sergeant
- Client/Server Integrated Development Environment (Microsoft)
- Cadet Senior Master Sergeant
- Cost/Schedule Performance
- Cost/Schedule Performance Criteria
- Cost/Schedule Performance Management Standard
- Cost/Schedule Performance System
- Cadet Senior Airman
- Cadet Staff Sergeant (US Army Cadet Corps)
- Cadet Staff Sergeant
Samples in periodicals archive:
But Sqn Ldr turned any feelings of nervousness to joy for Cadet Corporal Taras Andrusin who he promoted to the rank of Cadet Sergeant After his inspection of 121 (Nuneaton) Squadron, Sqn Ldr Bryan Coats said: "I am delighted to have been asked to present Taras with his Sergeant's stripes.
Trophy for Best Performance in 11 A&SD course was awarded to Pilot Officer Saad Zafar and Aviation Cadet Sergeant Omar Akram received trophy for Best Performance in 86th Air Defence course.
An inquest yesterday heard Ms Wright, an Army cadet sergeant who had recently got a job as a care assistant, died instantly on September 3 last year.
Cadet Sergeant Jennifer Smith, 17, said: "Each individual is given the chance to take part in any activity that is offered so that they can make the most out of every opportunity that comes their way.
Cadet sergeant Chris, who was a percussionist in the band until he stepped down last year to concentrate on his schoolwork, added: "We really thought it would sell out because the band is so good and they've never played in Walsall before.
Cadet Sergeant Major Hannah Dowkins, from Normanby Detachment, was awarded an achievement for outstanding service.
Cadet Sergeant Daniel Sutton and Cadet Corporal Steven Ferrari recently became pilots.