Byline: By MAGGIE BARRY AN Army cadet commander yesterday agreed he shared some of the blame for the drowning of teenager Kaylee McIntosh during an exercise.
What does C/CC stand for?
C/CC stands for Cadet Commander
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1761 other meanings of C/CC in our Acronym Attic
- Compare/Contrast (analysis)
- Continuous Coverage (insurance)
- Crew Chief
- Command/Control and Status
- Cyanosis, Clubbing, Edema
- Command Control Status
- Channel-to-Channel Adapter
- City/Council Association of Governments
- Cadet Captain
- Console-to-Computer Interface Adapter
- Cadet Chief Master Sergeant
- Cadet Colonel
- Cadet Corporal (US Army Cadet Corps)
- Cadet Captain (US Army Reserve Officer Training Corps)
- County Coverage Service
- Corporate/Community Schools of America
- Cadet Command Sergeant Major (US Army Cadet Corps)
- Car and Driver (magazine)
- Carried Down (T-accounts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: By Alistair Munro AN ARMY cadet commander yesterday accepted responsibility after a teenager drowned on an exercise.
I was told that my cadet commander would not approve it, but he would look the other way if I left on Wednesdays and used one of my personal passes.
Miller became a ranger at age 10 and moved up the ranks to be cadet commander.
At the opening, Bob Carruthers, county cadet commander, said: "The training centre is a central part of cadet life.