If you're cool with The Bird, you're cool with me," Cadet 1st Class Brendan Maestas tells a visitor at the cadet security entrance to the Tailgate Tent.
What does C1C stand for?
C1C stands for Cadet 1st Class
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of C1C
- Commodore 128 (home computer)
- Table Sugar (sucrose; common chemical formula)
- Canonicalization (Canonical XML)
- Commodore 16 (home computer)
- Cessna 172 (airliner; Cessna Aircraft Company)
- Circular 175 (interagency process for authorization to negotiate and conclude cooperation agreements; coordinated by US Department of State)
- Combat 18
- International Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies
- Collagen Induced Arthritis (autoimmune disease)
- C1q (Component 1 Subcomponent Q)-Binding Immune Complexes
- Enhanced CPU State 1 (power-saving mode, computing)
- C1 Fixation and Transfer
- Class 1, Generation 2 (EPCglobal, RFID
- Complement Component 1, Q Subcomponent (biochemistry)
- Coated One Side (printing term)
- Axis (second cervical vertebra; common name)
- Canoe (two person)
- Capability 2
- Clarity 2 (Everquest)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Westboro: Gregory Lewinter Westminster: Justine Popik Massachusetts Maritime Academy Charlton: Cadet 1st Class Erik Foley Fitchburg: Cadet 1st Class Allison Condino Rutland: Cadet 1st Class David Stowe Shrewsbury: Cadet 1st Class Yoel Wexler Uxbridge: Cadet 1st Class Andrew Hirko and Cadet 1st Class Timothy Martin.
It throws pressure at you that you're not used to," said jumpmaster Cadet 1st Class Mike Bush.