5 million investment that sees two of the most iconic Cadbury brands made into biscuits: Cadbury Dairy Milk and Cadbury Bournville.
What does CBY stand for?
CBY stands for Cadbury (stock symbol; London, England, UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBY
We have 7 other meanings of CBY in our Acronym Attic
- Community Based Warrior Transition Unit (US Army)
- Caddo-Bossier Windows User Group
- C-Band Transponder
- Cold Box
- Computer-controlled Branch Exchange
- Computerized Branch Exchange
- Computerized Business Exchange
- Coulomb-Born Approximation with Exchange
- Cross Bronx Expressway (New York)
- Candida Boidinii Xylose Reductase
- Camp Burn Yourself (Swedish alternative arts festival)
- CBY Systems, Inc. (formerly Credit Bureau of York; York, PA)
- Central Bank of Yemen
- Charlestown but Yesterday (French band)
- Coos Bay (Amtrak station code; Coos Bay, OR)
- Creations by You (Honolulu, HI)
- Suvorov Military School (Russian acronym)
- Czech Before You Buy (property broker)
- Cabrillo Beach Yacht Club
- Cardiff Bay Yacht Club (Cardiff, Wales, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Burton's Foods, the UK's number two biscuit company, is revolutionising the chocolate biscuit market with a [pounds sterling]4m investment that sees three of the UK's best loved Cadbury brands launch into biscuits.