Increasing the cache hit ratio on the client side causes increasing the miss ratio on the server side and vice versa .
What does CHR stand for?
CHR stands for Cache Hit Ratio
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CHR
We have 134 other meanings of CHR in our Acronym Attic
- Chinese Health Questionnaire
- Church Headquarters
- Cold Heading Quality (wire manufacturing)
- Corporate Headquarter (various organizations)
- Corporation d'Hébergement du Québec (French housing development corporation; Canada)
- Cleveland Health Quality Choice (now defunct; Cleveland, OH)
- Coupling Half Quick Disconnect
- Center for Health Quality, Outcomes & Economic Research
- California Heritage Quilt Project
- Center for Healthcare Quality and Payment Reform (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Café Hôtel Restaurant (French: Cafe Hotel Restaurant)
- Calgary Health Region
- Call History Record
- Capitalsource Healthcare Reit
- Center for Hospitality Research (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Center for Human Radiobiology
- Center for Human Reproduction
- Center for Hydrogen Research (Washington Savannah River Company LLC)
- Centre for Human Rights (South Africa)
- Centre Hospitalier Régional (French: Regional Hospital Center; France and Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Simulation analysis/ results show that the system has reasonable improvement in the cache hit ratio when the predicted services are cached.
Experimental results demonstrate that class prediction can deliver a class cache hit ratio of up to 54% using a modest cache size of 64kb on the client, whereas a 16kb cache delivers a hit ratio of 37%.
1 The cache hit ratio Figure 5 shows that the cache hit ratio of our strategy is always higher than IR and UIR strategies.