She was a graduate of Mother Cabrini High School in 1937.
What does CHS stand for?
CHS stands for Cabrini High School
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHS
We have 448 other meanings of CHS in our Acronym Attic
- Crick-Harper-Raper Unit (pancreatic secretion)
- Centre for Housing Research and Urban Studies (UK)
- Center for the Human Rights of Users and Survivors of Psychiatry (Chestertown, NY)
- Canadians Human Rights Voice (Scarborough, ON, Canada)
- Cape Henlopen Replacement Vessel (Rhode Island; University-National Oceanographic Laboratory System)
- Central Helmand River Valley (Afghanistan)
- Committee for Human Rights in Vietnam
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (stock symbol)
- Cabcalor Hoofcare Specialist
- Cabinet for Health Services (Kentucky)
- Cactus High School
- Cadillac High School (Michigan)
- Calaveras High School (California)
- Caldwell High School (various cities)
- Caledonia High School (Caledonia, MI, USA)
- Calexico High School (Calexico, CA)
- Calgary Horticultural Society (Canada)
- Calgary Humane Society (Canada)
- California High School (San Ramon, CA)
- California Historical Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cabrini's name still resonates with New Yorkers familiar with Cabrini Medical Center and Mother Cabrini High School, where the saint's body is preserved.