This exercise identifies the variables, introduces eccentricity, and should prepare students to construct a similar model using a dynamic geometry package such as Cabri Geometry II Plus.
What does CG stand for?
CG stands for Cabri Geometry
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CG
We have 83 other meanings of CG in our Acronym Attic
- Canucks Fan Zone (Vancouver Canucks fan site)
- Centre for Fortean Zoology
- Centrum Flagi Ziemi (Polish: Center for Earth Flags; est.1978)
- Chabahar Free Trade-Industrial Zone (Iran)
- Clark Freeport Zone (Philippines)
- Critical Friendly Zone (field artillery term)
- Cylindrical Fresnel Zone Antenna
- Central Florida Zoological Park (Sanford, FL)
- Circular Fresnel Zone Plate Lens
- C for Graphics (nVidia's Shader Language)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Geometry teachers were examined in this study because dynamic geometry environment software tools, such as Geometer's Sketchpad or Cabri Geometry, offer opportunities for students to interact with the constructs of a filed which has been described as a hurdle for high school mathematics students (National Research Council, 1989).
Then along came calculators and computers that run programs like TI's Cabri Geometry II[TM] computer software.
In this chapter is a brief discussion about the role of Dynamic Geometry Software (DGS) such as Cabri Geometry and Geometer's Sketchpad in exploring geometric constructions and making and "proving" conjectures.
Open Cabri Geometry and locate the menu items shown in bold font in the text below.
Using Cabri 3D is just as intuitive as using the familiar 2D Cabri Geometry.