With innovative Connect & Done technology, the 40 mm x 27 mm x 22mm housing can be placed directly inside a cable tray, eliminating mounting requirements in many applications.
What does CT stand for?
CT stands for Cable Tray
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of CT
We have 163 other meanings of CT in our Acronym Attic
- Clark-Shenker-Zhang (packet scheduling algorithm)
- Com Station Z (science fiction fan club)
- Community Safety Zone
- Computer Society of Zambia (Lusaka, Zambia)
- Christian Schulte Zu Berge (German: Christian Schulte to Mountains; video gaming)
- Chambre Syndicale du Zinc et du Cadmium (French: Zinc and Cadmium Union Chamber)
- Cesky Svaz Zpracovatelu Masa (Czech: Czech Union of Processors)
- Chymotrypsin-Solubilized Zona Protein
- Cable Telemetry
Samples in periodicals archive:
It has since grown to become the UK's largest manufacturer of steel wire cable tray.
It will manufacture cable trays and cable ladders in a joint venture with a US firm but has not yet finalised who its partner will be.
D ana Group, a Dubai-based steel ser- vice center and producer of cable trays, water heaters and coolers, and ERW pipes, is building a new steel ser- vice center in Libya called Delta Steel Fzc.
History of fire testing One of the original industrial cable tray fire tests in the United States was developed by the Philadelphia Electric Company in the 1960s.
Its range of products include cable trays, ladder trays, trunking and accessories of various dimensions,' explained Suresh Mohandas, CEO of NHI.
Stainless steel electrical enclosures and cable management systems such as cable tray are used to protect vital processing controls, electrical systems, and data and power cabling in pharmaceutical applications.