27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cox Communications and the Virginia Cable Telecommunications Association (VCTA) announces, on behalf of all of its members, the 2013 Virginia's Future Leaders Scholarship Program.
What does CATA stand for?
CATA stands for Cable Telecommunications Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CATA
We have 62 other meanings of CATA in our Acronym Attic
- California Achievement Test/Version 5
- California Achievement Test, Sixth Edition
- Clinical Adaptive Test / Clinical Linguistic and Auditory Milestone Scale
- Category 1 UTP cable
- Category 2 cable (EIA/TIA-586; supports data to 4 Mbps)
- Category UTP Cable (used for connecting communications devices)
- Category 4 cable (EIA/TIA-586; supports data to 16 Mbps)
- Category 5 UTP Cable (used for connecting computer networks)
- Category 5 Enhanced Cable
- Category 6 UTP Cable (computer networks)
- California Athletic Trainers' Association
- Canadian Advanced Technology Alliance
- Canadian Advanced Technology Association
- Canadian Art Therapy Association
- Canadian Athletic Therapists Association
- Cape African Teachers' Association
- Cape Amalgamated Taxi Association (South Africa)
- Cape Ann Transportation Authority (Massachusetts)
- Capital Area Technology Association (New York)
- Capital Area Tennis Association (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That is why on September 14 the Foundation, along with the Blanchette Rockefeller Neuroscience Institute, the West Virginia Bureau of Senior Services, Alzheimer's Association, West Virginia Chapter, and the West Virginia Cable Telecommunications Association launched a comprehensive outreach program to educate the medical community on diagnostic techniques, how to better link treatment and care, and to collect data that will better inform diagnosis, treatment and research.
The private sector in Arkansas has invested close to half a billion dollars in the past few years upgrading its infrastructure for broadband and cable television, said Len Pitcock, executive director of Arkansas Cable Telecommunications Association.
A 2004 survey by the National Cable Telecommunications Association estimates that signal piracy costs U.
The mission of the Virginia Cable Telecommunications Association (VCTA) is to promote the cable television and telecommunications services of member companies in the Commonwealth of Virginia to the public, the business community and state officials.
The Tennessee Cable Telecommunications Association will fight against an anticipated proposal by BellSouth/AT&T to strip local governments of approval and oversight of cable and video franchising.
15, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Virginia cable industry leader Gary McCollum, SVP and General Manager of Cox Communications Virginia, will be inducted into the 2010 Virginia Cable Hall of Fame, the highest individual honor bestowed by the Virginia Cable Telecommunications Association (VCTA).
T Committee of the National Cable Telecommunications Association (NCTA).