If your area is only served by a single DSL or cable Internet service provider, then consider adding a second DSL connection from the same provider or adding a satellite or wireless Internet connection from another Internet service provider.
What does CISP stand for?
CISP stands for Cable Internet Service Provider
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CISP
We have 56 other meanings of CISP in our Acronym Attic
- Counterintelligence Security Officer
- Counterintelligence Staff Officer (US DoD)
- Counterintelligence Support Officer (US DoD)
- Curriculum Instructions & Standards Office
- Communication Information Systems Officers Course (USMC)
- Communities in Schools of Orange County (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Centre for the Investigation of Sexual Offences and Child Abuse (Jamaica)
- Chief Information Security Officer Exchange
- Committee on Issues of Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity (University of South Florida; equity advocacy)
- Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman (US DHS)
- Caledon Institute of Social Policy (Canada)
- Capital Investment Strategic Plan
- Cardholder Information Security Program (Visa)
- Cast-Iron Soil Pipe (drainage)
- Centres Internationaux de Séjours de Paris (French tourism agency)
- Certified International Safety Practitioner
- Certified IRA Services Professional (American Bankers Association)
- Cheminform Saint-Petersburg Ltd
- Classification Internationale des Soins de Santé Primaires (International Classification of Primary Care)
- Comitato Internazionale per lo Sviluppo dei Popoli (International Committee for the Development of Populations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Executives said they will begin offering service through cellular and landline telephone companies, DSL and cable Internet service providers, and other Internet retailers this year.
Excite@Home, the largest cable Internet service provider at http://www.
Cello Broadband NV, the Dutch cable internet service provider, has signed a letter of intent to purchase capacity on FLAG Atlantic-1 (FA-1), the 1.
Cello Broadband NV, the Dutch cable internet service provider, claimed it has signed over 36,000 subscribers to its broadband ISP.