The Information Commissioner's Office has ruled that the Cabinet Office must release details of two pamphlets spelling out when officials drawing up new laws need to consult Charles in his capacity as Duke of Cornwall.
What does CO stand for?
CO stands for Cabinet Office
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CO
We have 60 other meanings of CO in our Acronym Attic
- Carnival Night Zone (level in Sonic 3)
- Casino Night Zone (level in Sonic 2 game)
- Clonazepam (drug)
- Club New Zealand
- Creative New Zealand (arts council)
- Centre for New Zealand Education
- Commission for New Zealand Government Oversight
- Companions of the New Zealand Order of Merit (New Zealand Honour)
- Centre for New Zealand Studies (Birkbeck, University of London)
- Air Post Official (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Cabinet Office paid the fee to hire Liam Maxwell for "strategy and management information".
The Cabinet Office Minister and his wife were wined and dined by Virgin Media at the Silverstone event last July.
The Cabinet Office has ruled that Penrose's marriage to Jockey Club member Dido Harding could be seen as a conflict of interest.
The United Kingdom Cabinet Office announced a plan to develop a cloud computing system that could save up to 3.