About AMC-4 Launched in 1999, the AMC-4 satellite is a Lockheed Martin A2100 hybrid C-band and Ku-band spacecraft located at 101 degrees west longitude.
What does C-BD stand for?
C-BD stands for C-Band
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 238 other meanings of C-BD in our Acronym Attic
- Channel Quality-Motivated Adaptive Rate Transmission
- Centre for Aquaculture and Seafood Development (Marine Institute, Canada)
- Certified Advanced Social Work Case Manager
- Common Abbreviated Test Language for All Systems
- Chemical-Biological (US DoD)
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Clinical Baseline Assessment Instrument
- Capacity-Balanced Alternate Routing
- Credit-Based Asset Servicing and Securitization
- Copper-Based Casting Technology
- Cross-Border Education Research Team (State University of New York at Albany)
- Community Business Environment Training and Audit (UK)
- Continuous Built-In Test
- Continuous Built in Test Equipment
- Closed-Loop Bell Laboratories Layered Space-Time Architecture
- Coalition Battle Management Language (Simulation Interoperability Standards Organization; also seen as CBML)
- Concept Bill-Of-Materials
- Circular Derivative of Bovine Pancreatic Trypsin Inhibitor
- Cellular-BTS Range Extension System (Oberon Wireless)
- Cesarean Section Bilateral Tubal Ligation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also included in this award are the UT-4505 C-Band Up Converters, the DT-4503 C-Band Down Converters and the CSAT-5060 50 Watt C-Band Transceivers.
TV VNR: The video news release about the PureVision lens will be fed two times today, June 23, from 4:30-4:45 AM ET via C-Band, IA 6, Transponder 16, DL 4020 H and again this afternoon from 2-2:15 PM ET via C-Band, IA6, Transponder 19, DL 4080 V.