Walcott, chancellor of the New York City Department of Education, emphasized the value of changes in the school district's governance structure that foster collaboration with CUNY and investments by the Office of the Mayor's Center for Economic Opportunity in CUNY's Accelerated Study in Associate Programs (ASAP).
What does CLICS stand for?
CLICS stands for CUNY (City University of New York) Libraries Intra Campus Service
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLICS
We have 2 other meanings of CLICS in our Acronym Attic
- Community for Linking Internet Companies in Kansai (Kansai, Japan)
- Community Leadership Institute for Change Knowledge (training program)
- Creating Literacy in Computer Knowledge (Durham, NC)
- Citizens Library of Illinois Comprehensive Knowledge Service (Illinois State Library)
- Colonial Life Insurance Company
- Climate Computing
- Categorical Logic In Computer Science
- Center for Library Instructional Computing Services (University of California, San Diego)
- Classroom Information and Computing Service (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Boston, MA)
- Community Led Initiative for Child Survival (USAID)
- Categorical Logic in Computer Science II
- Center for Law of the Information and Communication Technologies (Bulgaria)
- Calendar Life Identified
- Calling Line Identification
- Calling Line Identification Display (cell phones)
- Cluster Identifier
- Contract Line Items Documents
- Centro Linguistico Italiano Dante Alighieri (Italian)
- Component Level Intelligent Distributed Control System
- Celebrating Leadership in Development Excellence (awards program; est. 2003)
Samples in periodicals archive:
8 percent over the fall of 2003, said CUNY spokesman Michael Arena.
When Day asked a top CUNY security official who they were, he was told that they worked for CUNY security.
Russell Hotzler, who has served as acting president of Queens Cortege in the City University of New York System for the past two years, is moving three miles down the road to take the president's spot at another CUNY school, York College.
The CUNY scientists then probed one of the highly tainted sites--a four-bedroom apartment--to determine the source of the mercury.
These results come from a sophisticated survey conducted by the Graduate Center of the City University of New York--the doctorate-granting institution of CUNY.