CUNA Mutual Group and the CUNA Lending Council established the Excellence in Lending Awards in 2000.
What does CLC stand for?
CLC stands for CUNA Lending Council
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLC
We have 480 other meanings of CLC in our Acronym Attic
- Country Log Cabins (various locations)
- Course Line Computer
- Creative Learning Communities
- Creon Lab Control (Germany)
- Criminal Law Committee (various organizations)
- Critical Load Cycle (NASA)
- Crux Linux Community (computing)
- Crystal Lake Camps
- Cuban Liberty Council
- Culture, Language and Communication
- Current Location Counter (assembly language)
- Curriculum Learning Centre
- Customer Life Cycle
- Customer Loan Centre
- Cyber Law Centre (Intellectual Property, Internet Law)
- Cylindrical Lab Coater (inkjet paper)
- International Convention on Civil Liability
- comp.lang.c++ (newsgroups, usenet)
- Canadian Labour Congress/Congres du travail du Canada
- Clathrin Light Chain Gene (biology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oregon Community Credit Union has received the Excellence in Lending Award from the CUNA Lending Council for implementing outstanding lending programs while demonstrating sound financial performance.
Mauck is a member of the Mid-Hudson Financial Security Officers Association and CUNA Lending Council.
The Rundown * CUNA Lending Council paper documents different collections practices.
The CUNA Lending Council recently looked into the success of the nation's top 10 credit union student lenders by portfolio size.
Gill is the past chair of the CUNA Lending Council and a past member of both the CU Direct Advisory Council and the Prime Alliance Advisory Board.
The coming year's executive committee and officers for the CUNA Lending Council were recently named at the council's annual meeting in Las Vegas.