Brooklyn, NYL: CPC provided a construction loan of $11.
What does CpUA stand for?
CpUA stands for CPC (Cetylpyridinium Chloride)-Precipitable Uronic Acid
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CpUA
We have 1 other meaning of CpUA in our Acronym Attic
- Corporate Policy Unit (various locations)
- Corporate Procurement Unit
- Cost Per Unit
- Crime Prevention Unit
- Critical Patch Update (Oracle)
- Croatian Partizan Unit (gaming clan)
- Customer Pick-Up (shipping/transportation method)
- Central Processing Unit/Programming
- Catch Per Unit Area (fishing)
- Central Processing Unit Architecture
- Central Processing Unit Address Strobe (computing)
- Communication Parameters Update Application Software
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania University Biologists
- California Public Utilities Commission
- Central Philippine Union Conference (Cebu City, Philippines)
- Collingwood Public Utilities Commission (Ontario, Canada)
- Colorado Public Utilities Commission (regulatory body)
- Council of the Princeton University Community (Princeton, NJ)
- Current Procurement Unit Cost
- Central Processing Unit Design Ethos
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Prudent Investor Rule applies to the trust (it almost always will due to CPC Sec.
Atkinson began his involvement with CPC about three years ago, and became chairman on July 1, with his tenure to run until June 30, 2005.
This month, CPC celebrated a milestone--a half billion dollars invested and more than 10,000 units of new housing created or preserved in communities throughout the Hudson Valley.