It is the responsibility of the CPA to contact the board of accountancy in the jurisdiction in which he or she intends to practice.
What does CADCA stand for?
CADCA stands for CPA (Certified Public Accountant) Auto Dealer Consultants Association (Nashville, TN)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CADCA
- Chinese Association Dance Crew
- Christian Anti-Defamation Commission
- College of Architecture, Design and Construction (Auburn University; Alabama)
- Common Artemis Driving Cycle
- Community Adult Day Care
- Complex Analog-to-Digital Converter
- Computer-Aided-Drawing Computer
- Corps Air Defense Center
- Crown Assets Distribution Centre (Canada)
- Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America
- Computer-Aided Design - Computer-Aided Manufacturing
- Community Anti-Drug Coalitions Across Tennessee (Nashville)
- Centre Autonomista de Dependents del Comerç i de la Indústria (Catalan: Autonomist Subsidiary Center of Industry and Trade; Spain)
- Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor Intern
- Common Air Defense Communications Interface
- Committee for the Advancement of Discrete and Combinatorial Mathematics (Institute for Combinatorics and its Applications)
- Community Anti-Drug Coalition of Murfreesboro (Murfreesboro, TN)
- Computer-Aided Dispatch and Communications
- California Association of County Data Processors
- California Association of Drug Court Professionals (San Leandro, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In fact, nationally, the number of candidates sitting for the CPA Exam has plunged from about 82,000 in 2003 to only 52,000 in 2004 (the first year of the computerized exam), according to a report from exam administrators AICPA, Prometric and NASBA.
To provide members with a perspective on those important initiatives, as well as highlight other developments and the ways in which the AICPA supports its members, The CPA Letter is pleased to present this report.
Goldwasser, a prominent attorney and one of the foremost experts in CPA legal matters, explains that the principal duties of a fiduciary are: * A duty of loyalty to a client or other parties for whom an individual or institution is acting as a fiduciary, requiring fiduciaries to: (1) always act in the best interests of their clients or such other parties and (2) subordinate their interests to those of their clients or such other parties.
A lot has changed at the typical accounting firm in the 60-some years since Lienemann--the 179th accountant to earn the CPA credential in Nebraska--first hung out his shingle.
Expert witness engagements are unpredictable and opposing attorneys challenge CPA witnesses in depositions and cross-examinations, testing their expertise, methodologies and testimony.
State Societies Participate in Pilot Programs Promoting CPAs Capitalizing on the profession's measurable image improvement in the past year, the AICPA in cooperation with the state CPA societies has launched two new programs designed to re-introduce the CPA profession to the American public.
 However, establishing a successful CPA remains a substantial task.