Operation Icarus is the first operation concluded under the auspices of the new action plan of the COSPOL Internet Related Child Abuse Material Project (CIRCAMP) an initiative by EU police chiefs led by Belgium and funded by the European Commission, but which Cyprus is yet to join.
What does CIRCAMP stand for?
CIRCAMP stands for COSPOL (Comprehensive, Operational, Strategic Planning for the Police) Internet Related Child Abusive Material Project (European Police Chiefs Task Force)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Center for Instructional and Research Computing Activities
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Computational Algebra
- Cisco Incident Response Communication Arena
- Clandestine Insurgent Rebel Clown Army
- Communication & Information Resource Centre Administrator
- Computer Incident Response Coordination Austria
- Computer Interactive Reminiscence and Conversation Aid
- Cooperative Intelligent Real-Time Control Architecture
- Cook Inlet Regional Citizens Advisory Council (Alaska)
- Circuit Calculus (system)
- Centre d'Information Régional sur les Cancers
- Citizens for Responsible Care and Research
- Certified Interventional Radiology Cardiovascular Coder (credential)
- Coalition of Immigrants Refugees & Communities of Color (Seattle, WA)
- Catalogo Informatico Riviste Culturali Europee (Trento, Italy)
- Centro de Información y Red de Creación de Empresas (Spain)
- Classics and ICTResources Course for Europe
- Confusion-limited Infrared Cosmology Explorer
- Cornell Institute for Research in Chemical Ecology
- Countermobility Remote Control System
Samples in periodicals archive:
During 2009-2010, DCSA continued to cooperate at the operational level within multilateral projects involving EU law enforcement authorities such as EUROPOL and COSPOL.
Belgium is a major supporter for COSPOL (Comprehensive Operational Strategic Planning for the Police), which is a new methodology for multinational police cooperation.
Belgium is a major backer for COSPOL (Comprehensive Operational Strategic Planning for the Police), which is a new methodology for multinational police cooperation.