I cannot believe that a company as well managed as Microsoft would be so ill-informed," Gassee told the CNN financial network.
What does CNNFN stand for?
CNNFN stands for CNN Financial Network
This definition appears frequently
- Central Northside Neighborhood Council (Pittsburgh, PA)
- China National Nuclear Corporation
- Calling Name & Number Delivery (Telephone)
- Center for Neurovirology and Neurodegenerative Disorders (University of Nebraska Medical Center)
- Coordinamento Nazionale Nuove Droghe (Italian: National Coordination New Drugs)
- Cascade Neural Network Design Algorithm
- Cooperative Neural-Network Ensembles
- Cable News Network En Español
- Central Nearest-Neighbor Force(s)
- Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest (US Forest Service)
- Collège National des Neurologues des Hôpitaux Généraux (French: National College of Neurologists of General Hospitals)
- Cable News Network International
- Computer Network News in Africa
- China Internet Network Information Center
- China National Network Information Center
- Cauvery Neeravari Nigam Ltd. (Bangalore, Karnataka, India)
- Coarse Neural Network Model
- Canadian National Neapolitan Mastiff Club
- Consultants Network of Northern New Jersey
- Chaser Non-Stop News Network (Australian Satire, ABC network)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meredith Bagby, the Generation X commentator for CNN financial network, described it as "a useful event, maybe not orchestrated in the best way.
htm) contains such sites as CNN Financial Network (www.