CMR is complex to perform, however, and it is costly because both image acquisition and evaluation take too long under current protocols.
What does CMRIT stand for?
CMRIT stands for CMR (Chikka Muniappa Redddy) Institute of Technology (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cerebral Metabolic Rate for Glucose
- Christian Music Review Headquarters
- California Medical Review Incorporated
- Carnegie Mellon Research Institute
- Central Mining Research Institute (Jharkhand, India)
- Certified Medical Representatives Institute (Roanoke, VA; est. 1966)
- Children's Medical Research Institute (Australia)
- Command Maintenance Readiness Inspection
- Congregatio Mariae Reginae Immaculatae (Latin: Congregation of Mary Immaculate Queen)
- Congregation of Mary Immaculate Queen (Roman Catholic religious order)
- Child.Maltreatment.Research.L (listserve)
- Counter-Mobile Rocket Launcher (ACTD)
- California Mediterranean Research Learning Center (US Department of the Interior)
- Central Massachusetts Regional Library System
- Central Mississippi Regional Library System (Brandon, MS)
- Certified Medical Revenue Manager (Medical Revenue Management Association of America certification)
- Canadian Marine Response Management Corporation
- Critical Mass Radio Network
- Chromosomally-Mediated Resistant Neisseria Gonorrhoeae
- Canadian Mud Racing Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
CMR is the world leader in global R&D performance measurement and works with pharmaceutical companies to assess R&D productivity, and provide insight into industry trends that are used to strengthen the planning and effectiveness of R&D.
CMR Fuel Cells plc recently announced the appointment of Simon Parsliffe as the company's new chief financial officer (CFO) and Martin Hogarth as its new head of fuel cell development.
On the other hand, CMR devices are not portable, are quite expensive, and are not readily available.