New Deployment in CoreSite's New York Data Center Campus to Benefit Both Companies' Customers Hong Kong, Mar 26, 2013 - (ACN Newswire) - CITIC Telecom International CPC Limited (CITIC Telecom CPC), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CITIC Telecom International Holdings Limited (SEHK: 1883), today announces a partnership with CoreSite Realty Corporation (NYSE: COR), a premier provider of network-dense, cloud-enabled data centers and the CoreSite Mesh.
What does CCMH stand for?
CCMH stands for CITIC (China International Trust and Investment) Capital Markets Holdings Limited
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCMH
We have 22 other meanings of CCMH in our Acronym Attic
- Clear Channel Music Group
- Coeliac-Cranial Mesenteric Ganglion Complex (veterinary science)
- Congress Consulting Management Group
- Construction Contracts Mediators Group (UK)
- Cave Creek Mens Golf Association (Phoenix, AZ)
- Core-Corrected Modified Glauber Approximation
- Committee for the Commemoration of Martyrs of the Global Islamic Campaign (Iran)
- Competitive, Commercial, Mined Geologic Repositories
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital (Parkersburg, WV)
- Campbell County Memorial Hospital (Gillette, WY)
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- Concentration Corpusculaire Moyenne en Hémoglobine (French: Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin Concentration)
- Contra Costa Mental Health (California)
- Crawford County Memorial Hospital (Iowa)
- Champaign County Mental Health Board (Illinois)
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselors
- Coles County Mental Health Center (Illinois)
- Cape Cod Municipal Health Group (Massachusetts)
- Causeway Coast Maritime Heritage Group (UK)
- Canadian Collaborative Mental Health Initiative
Samples in periodicals archive:
the international operations subsidiary of JCB, the only global payment brand based in Japan, and China CITIC Bank, subsidiary of China's government-run conglomerate CITIC (China International Trust and Investment Corporation) today announced the launch of the CITIC Magic JCB Card, the first card of their new issuing partnership.
Macarthur Coal Ltd has abandoned a $110 million deal to buy CITIC Resources Holdings Ltd's interests in a Queensland joint venture.
Citic Capital had about HK$3 billion ($387 million) of capital by the end of 2008, with Citic Taifu Ltd and CITIC International Financial Holdings Limited holding 50% of the shares respectively, according to the report.
Taipei, July 7, 2009 (CENS) -- The China-based CITIC Securities Co.
GE will invest US $20 million and be the sole Strategic Investor in the newly formed CITIC Capital Vanke China Property Development Fund.