Iftikhar Ahmad, Chairman Pakistan Agricultural Research Council said that with the strengthening of relations between CIMMYT and PARC, country's agriculture sector will boost and particularly enhance wheat and maize production during a high level foreign CIMMYT delegation visit to NARC Campus headed by Dr.
What does CHTH stand for?
CHTH stands for CIMMYT (Centro Internacional de Mejoramiento de Maiz y Trigo; Spanish: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center) Hybrid Trial Highland
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHTH
- Chief of Naval Technical Training
- Canadian Healing Touch Foundation (est. 1995)
- China High Tech Fair
- Colorado Housing Trust Fund
- Community Housing Task Force (various locations)
- Crap Hits the Fan
- Colorado Housing Trust Fund Coalition
- College Hockey Travel Guide (website)
- Christian Thought and History (course, University of Otago; New Zealand)
- Caribbean Hospitality Training Institute
- Caribbean Hotel Tourism Investment Conference
- China Huarong Trust and Investment Corporation
- Computer and High Technology Law Journal (Santa Clara University; California)
- Center for High Technology Materials (University of New Mexico)
- Centre for Hotel and Tourism Management (Bahamas)
- College of Hospitality and Tourism Management (various locations)
- Compact Hypertext Markup Language
- Compiled Hypertext Markup Language (File Extension)
- Chronic Hypertension
Samples in periodicals archive:
Increased, improved food production a major goal CIMMYT director Thomas Lumpkin said the support from Gates and Slim would in the end benefit 500 million small-scale farmers around the world, who provide sustenance for 2 billion people, or one-third of the global population.
The CIMMYT was the first of over a dozen international agricultural research centers set up all over the globe with the express purpose of transforming agriculture in poor countries, a process referred to by many as the green revolution.
Several such combinations arose in the 1970s, when Borlaug and researchers at CIMMYT developed wheat varieties that contained a good chunk of a chromosome from rye.
Although perennial crops can make an important contribution to these areas, Washington State University, CIMMYT, and other organizations have been studying and promoting conservation agriculture--minimum tillage, crop rotations, and retention of crop residues--which is compatible with and provides many of the benefits suggested for perennials, but can be adapted to almost all farming situations.
R L Paliwal, who headed the maize programme at CIMMYT, calls his former colleague a hard worker.
frugiperda resistance at whorl (V6) stage in 4 corn inbred lines from CIMMYT (CML333, CML335, CML336, and CML338) with varying levels of corn silk maysin with S.
Published by BARI, CIMMYT and Integrated Maize Development Project, Bangladesh.