9) The Institute's work complements and extends, in a substantive way for PPH, the work of the CIHR Ethics Office with which the Institute collaborates.
What does CHARAC stand for?
CHARAC stands for CIHR (Canadian Institutes of Health Research) HIV/AIDS Research Advisory Committee
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHARAC
- Community Hubs and Partnerships (Queensland, Australia)
- Centre d'Hébergement et d'Assistance aux Personnes sans Abri (French: Homeless Assistance and Shelter)
- Childhood Health Assessment Questionnaire
- Childhood Health Assessment Questionnaire Disability Index
- Center for High Angular Resolution Astronomy
- Cable Hayward Area Regional Arts Council (Wisconsin)
- CHarge And RAdius Controlled (fractionation of trace elements in geochemical systems)
- Combining Human Assessment and Reasoning Aids for Decision-Making in Environmental Emergencies
- CHarging ARC (kayaking squirt term, coined by Jim Snyder)
- Chasse a l'Arc (French bowhunting magazine)
- Coordinated HIV/AIDS Response through Capacity Building and Awareness
- Counterintelligence Human Intelligence Automated Reporting and Collection System (US Army)
- Craven Harrogate and Rural District (UK)
- Camp Humphreys Aviation Repair Facility
- Childhood Autism Risks from Genetics and the Environment (research study)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Grant Titles, Biological Sciences Panel The following list is a selection of real NSERC and CIHR grant titles from the 2008 research competition in various panels for biological sciences and medicine.
For a 16-page summary and evaluation of a recent talk (March 24, 2009) given by Downie on behalf of the CIHR, see "Whose life is it anyways?
King served as one of the founding members of the CIHR Governing Council from its creation in 2000 until 2004.
The CIC, through the Canadian Consortium for Research (CCR), chaired by CIC executive director Roland Andersson, MCIC, has identified several positive initiatives: * increasing funds to the granting councils--NSERC, CIHR, and SSHRC.