Giuliani announced that CIBC (Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce) World Markets will remain in New York City and retain its U.
What does CISI stand for?
CISI stands for CIBC (Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce) Investor Services, Inc.
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CISI
We have 26 other meanings of CISI in our Acronym Attic
- Comité International des Sciences Historiques
- Civil Society on HIV/AIDS in Nigeria
- Central Indiana Siberian Husky Club
- Cardiff Institute of Society, Health and Ethics (UK)
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies of Higher Education (UK)
- Chemical Industry Safety and Health Council (UK)
- Certificate in Safety and Health Officer (Malaysia)
- Chapter, Item, Sub-Item
- Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (professional body; UK)
- Church of Individual Spiritual Identity
- Comité Interministériel pour la Société de l'Information
- Communications Information Services, Incorporated
- Customer & Integrated Services Institute
- Centro Italiano Sviluppo Impieghi Acciaio (Italian: Italian Job Steel Development Center)
- China Iron and Steel Industry Association
- Centre d'Information sur la Surdité et l'Implant Cochléaire (French: Information Center on Deafness and Cochlear Implants)
- Centralized Information System for Infectious Diseases (World Health Organization)
- Comparative Inhaled Steroid Investigation Group (asthma-control study)
- Centralized Information System for International Logistics
- China International Scientific Instrument and Laboratory Equipment Exhibition
Samples in periodicals archive:
Orders Issued Under Section 3 of the Bank Holding Company Act Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce Toronto, Canada The CIBC World Markets Corporation Toronto, Canada CIBC World Markets Inc.