Other achievements of the NCOA over the past ten years include the addition of 2X CI/HUMINT Management skills in 35M and 35L ALC; coordination with the National Security Agency's Associate Directorate for Education and Training to allow SIGINT NCOs attending ALC an opportunity to earn National Cryptologic School credit; coordination with Cochise Community College for the award of upper-level course credit toward degrees in Intelligence Operations; and "rightseat ride" and on-site assistance to U.
What does CHIMS stand for?
CHIMS stands for CI/HUMINT (Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence) Management System (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 2 other meanings of CHIMS in our Acronym Attic
- Community Home Improvement Mortgage Loan (Housing and Urban Development)
- Center for Human Intelligence and Moral Purpose (Seattle, WA)
- Changes in Mandatory Programs
- CHIMP Hierarchical Modeling Program
- Chimpanzee Health Improvement, Maintenance, and Protection Act of 2000
- Conceptual and Historical Issues in Modern Physics (Australia)
- Corrective Measure Implementation Plan (quality control)
- Creation of Holidays for the International Monkey Population (humor)
- Centre for Health Information Management Research
- Coalition for Health Insurance Market Reform (Michigan)
- California Highway Information Network
- Canadian Heritage Information Network
- Children in Need Network (Zambia)
- Children's Health Information Network
- Community Health Information Network(s)
- Congenital Heart Information Network (Philadelphia, PA)
- Christmas Headquarters in North Arctic
- Come Home I Need Action
- Communist Hackers In North America
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is accredited for SECRET level operation and uses commercial software applications for common tasks and Government developed software for CI/HUMINT tasks.
The CI/HUMINT Automated Tool Set provided an HCT with a capability to collect, process and disseminate information obtained through document exploitation.
Candidates must be a graduate of at least one of the following courses: SOC, CFSO, MAGTF CI/HUMINT Course, or ASOT II.
DCGS-A replaces all of our intelligence processing systems such as the All-Source Analysis System (ASAS), Tactical Exploitation of National Capabilities (TENCAP) systems, CI/ HUMINT Information Management System (CHIMS) and CI/HUMINT Automation Tool Set (CHATS), and the Integrated Processing Facilities (IPFs) for Guardrail Common Sensor.
The driving force behind these changes was the findings and recommendations from the CI/HUMINT Integrated Concept Team (ICT) and field observations on how units were employing skill level 1 (SL-1) 97E and 97B soldiers.
Automation training in the 97B course revolves around the CI/HUMINT Information Management System (CHIMS) which is integrated throughout the course.
MAJ Ron Stallings is currently the G2X (Director of CI/HUMINT Operations) for XVIII Airborne Corps.