To examine the evaluation process for the CHAMPUS Reform Initiative (CRI) both to highlight issues that evaluators must consider when undertaking such projects and to provide policymakers with tools to better assess demonstration project evaluations.
What does CEOB stand for?
CEOB stands for CHAMPUS (Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Uniformed Services) Explanation of Benefits
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEOB
We have 2 other meanings of CEOB in our Acronym Attic
- Cerebral Extraction of Oxygen
- Center for Earth Observations & Applications (Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UCSD)
- Central European Operating Agency
- Centre d'Écoute et d'Orientation pour Adolescents (French: Centre for Listening and Guidance for Teenagers)
- Centre d'Évaluation et d'Observation de l'Adolescent (French: Adolescent Assessment and Observation Center)
- Commercial Executive Online Advertising
- Comprehensive Effects of Alcohol
- Click-evoked otoacoustic emission
- Corps of Engineers Office of Appalachian Studies
- California Electricity Oversight Board
- Coastal and Estuarine Oceanography Branch (US NOAA)
- Consolidated Explanation of Benefits (medical benefits)
- Center for E-Organization in Business and Society (Germany)
- Calcifying Epithelial Odontogenic Cyst (lesion)
- Centro de Estudos em Optimização e Controlo (Portugese: Center for Research in Optimization and Control; Aveiro, Portugal)
- Chesapeake Emerging Opportunities Club (investing)
- Chief Executive Officer Committee
- Child Exploitation and Online Centre
- Clear Embedded Operations Channel
- Confédération Européenne des Organismes de Contrôle (French: European Confederation of Inspection Organisations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We sought help from our health insurer, CHAMPUS (now Tri-Care).
Department of Defense (DoD) experience shows that inadequate supervision of internal partnerships can result in significant increases in CHAMPUS expenditures.