The goal is to circumvent the traditional track test, wind tunnel-to-road approach and go straight from CFD design to the full model.
What does CARPET stand for?
CARPET stands for CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) Applied to Reactor and Process Technology (Norwegian Research Council; 2001-2004)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Central Australian Rural Practitioners Association
- Regional Fisheries Advisory Commission for South-West Atlantic
- Capital Area Regional Planning Commission (Madison, WI)
- California Association of Recreation & Park Districts
- Central Alabama Regional Planning and Development Commission
- Central Africa Regional Program for the Environment
- Central Alliance of Robert Picardo Enthusiasts (Spring, TX)
- Common Agricultural and Rural Policy for Europe (EU)
- Centre for Action Research and People's Development (India)
- Carrier Planned Equipment Replacement
- Caribbean Public Health Agency (est. 2011)
- Coordinated Advice and Referral Program for Legal Services
- Central Africa Regional Programme Office (World Wildlife Fund)
- Chief Agrarian Reform Program Officer (Quezon City, Philippines)
- Capital Area Rental Property Owners Association (Camp Hill, PA)
- Caring Aggies R Protecting Over Our Lives
- Coronary Artery Restenosis Prevention on Repeated Thromboxane (heart-related study)
- Centre for Action Research in Professional Practice (UK)
- Catholic Association for Rural People Research and Service
- Canon Advanced Raster Printing System (printer driver)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For years, CFD vendors have taken the geometry from computer-aided design (CAD) to build the CFD model for analysis.