Comme l'indique son nom, le CDF s'interesse a developper la structure culturelle egyptienne a travers plusieurs activites importantes.
What does CS-STL stand for?
CS-STL stands for CDF(Cumulative Distribution Function)-Based Scheduling Starving-Time Limitation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Common Source Low-Noise Amplifier (radio)
- Cisco Security Monitoring, Analysis, and Response System
- Constrained Storage - Multi Stage Tree-Structured Vector Quantization
- Carrier Switched Multiplexer/ing
- Cephalic Space and the Nerve Ring
- Convergence Sublayer - Protocol Data Unit
- Compressively-Strained Quantum Well
- Client-Server Real-Time Data Base System
- China-Singapore Suzhou Industrial Park
- Carrier-Suppressed Single Sideband
- Combined-Source Time-Domain Source-Model Technique
- Conceptual Structures Tool Interoperability Workshop
- Common Source Voltage Controlled Oscillator
- Constrained Storage - Vector Quantization
- Catalog Service-Web Profile (technology standards)
- Communication Server for OS2
- Command Set 80
- Combined Station/Center
- Common Source/Common Drain (transistors)
- Cut Sheet/Continuous Form
Samples in periodicals archive:
NCDA's impact on the training of professionals and paraprofessionals working in the career development field is evident in its support of the Career Development Facilitator (CDF) project and delivery of CDF training.
Party and women's list MPs were also advised to "pool up their CDF money" for the state wide territories they represent.
Earlier, the researchers working on the CDF experiment at the US Tevatron 'atom smasher' had announced that they had detected signs of an unanticipated particle.
The funds will go towards helping CDF in providing quality education to disadvantaged children catered for by the centre.