Reference model for an Open Archival Information System (OAIS), Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems, CCSDS 650.
What does CFDP-RP stand for?
CFDP-RP stands for CCSDS (Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems) File Delivery Protocol Retransmission Procedures
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cystic Fibrosis-Related Diabetes Mellitus (pulmonology)
- Community Fisheries Development Office
- Cooling Fan Drive Output
- Canadian Foundation for Drug Policy
- Career Field Development Program
- CCSDS (Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems) File Delivery Protocol
- Certified Financial Divorce Practitioner (job title)
- Coherent File Distribution Protocol
- Computer Fundamental and Data Processing (Gujarat University; India)
- Council for Foreign and Defense Politics
- Compact Flight Data Processing System
- Campaign for Digital Rights
- Canadian Foundation for Dispute Resolution (litigation resolution)
- Center for Family and Demographic Research
- Community Focused Disaster Response (Spokane Valley, WA)
- Computer Failure Data Repository
- Deceptive Read Coupling Fault
- Campden Food and Drink Research Association (UK)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics Research Corporation (software)
- Campaign for Dark Skies (UK; affiliated with the International Dark-Sky Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The payload data management system aboard the Chang'e 1 satellite used to collect, process, store, and transmit the data of the multiple scientific payloads, utilizes CCSDS Advanced Orbiting Systems protocols to encapsulate stored and real-time scientific data for transmission to ground stations.
Both telemetry and command interfaces between the CERES CCS-C strings and the USN RGS in Alaska were established over the CCSDS SLE TCP/IP interface.
Australia: Public Record Office of Victoria, April 2000; and Reference Model for an Open Archival Information System -- CCSDS 650.