In 2007 two new classes of drugs were introduced, integrase strand transfer inhibitors (raltegravir) and CCR4 co-receptor antagonists (maraviroc).
What does CAF1 stand for?
CAF1 stands for CCR4 (Carbon Catabolite Repressor Protein)-Associative Factor 1
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CAF1
- Cuisses, Abdos, Fessiers (French: Thighs, Abs, Buttocks; exercise course)
- Cultural Attractions Fund (various organizations)
- Culture and Animals Foundation
- Currency Adjustment Factor (freight)
- Curriculum Action Form (academics)
- Customer Acquisition Form
- Customer Authority Form
- Cyprus Airsports Federation
- Cystadenofibroma (benign tumor)
- Czech Air Force
- Chromatin Assembly Factor 1
- Calcium Fluoride
- California Alfalfa and Forage Association
- California Ancient Forest Alliance
- Canadian Airborne Forces Association
- Canadian Arab Friendship Association
- Canadian Association of Farm Advisors (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Canadian Association of Freediving and Apnea
- Canadian Australian Football Association
- Canadian Friends of Aniquem (child burn victims charity)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The specific cytokines and chemokines in particular are generally immunousuppressive and have been reported to be elevated in a large number of advanced tumors and correlated with poor prognosis, In this study, we investigated the hypothesis that Th2 specific cytokines IL-10, IL-4 and Th2 specific chemokine CCL-17(TARC) and cognate receptor CCR4 are significantly up-regulated in prostate adenocarcinoma cell lines relative to normal prostate epithelial cells.
51) In addition, interaction between CCR4 and its ligand TARC/CCL17 on activated endothelial cells mediates T cell extravasation by stimulating integrin-dependent adhesion of [CLA.