CD25 is strongly expressed in nearly all cases, and malignant cells frequently also express the chemokine receptors CCR4 and FOXP3, features of regulatory T cells (15).
What does CAF1 stand for?
CAF1 stands for CCR4 (Carbon Catabolite Repressor Protein)-Associative Factor 1
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CAF1
- Cuisses, Abdos, Fessiers (French: Thighs, Abs, Buttocks; exercise course)
- Cultural Attractions Fund (various organizations)
- Culture and Animals Foundation
- Currency Adjustment Factor (freight)
- Curriculum Action Form (academics)
- Customer Acquisition Form
- Customer Authority Form
- Cyprus Airsports Federation
- Cystadenofibroma (benign tumor)
- Czech Air Force
- Chromatin Assembly Factor 1
- Calcium Fluoride
- California Alfalfa and Forage Association
- California Ancient Forest Alliance
- Canadian Airborne Forces Association
- Canadian Arab Friendship Association
- Canadian Association of Farm Advisors (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Canadian Association of Freediving and Apnea
- Canadian Australian Football Association
- Canadian Friends of Aniquem (child burn victims charity)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other chemoattractant receptors are also preferentially expressed on Th2 cells, including CCR4, CCR8, and CXCR4.
In 2007 two new classes of drugs were introduced, integrase strand transfer inhibitors (raltegravir) and CCR4 co-receptor antagonists (maraviroc).
First CCR4 Targeted Antibody to Reach the Market 4.
As a ligand for CCR4 and CCR8, which are expressed by T cells, it might also be involved in the specific interaction of DCs with T cells.
51) In addition, interaction between CCR4 and its ligand TARC/CCL17 on activated endothelial cells mediates T cell extravasation by stimulating integrin-dependent adhesion of [CLA.
In this study, we investigated the hypothesis that Th2 specific cytokines IL-10, IL-4 and their cognate receptors and Th2 specific chemokine CCL-17(TARC) and its cognate receptor CCR4 are significantly up-regulated in prostate adenocarcinoma cell lines.