The Minister said that an agreement on the establishment of CASP for the Mena region is due to be signed on the sidelines of the conference on aviation security.
What does CALN stand for?
CALN stands for CASP (Community Academic Services Program) Adult Literacy Network (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CALN in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Aided Learning In Meteorology
- Calibration Management Information System
- Center for Advanced Land Management Information Technologies
- Computerized Air-Launched Missile Management System
- Computer-Aided Laser Measurement of Surfaces
- Central American Lutheran Mission Society (Houston, TX)
- Combined Allowances for Logistics & Maintenance Support
- Computer-Aided Load Manifesting System (US DoD)
- Computer-Assisted Load Management System
- Credit and Load Management System (utilities; UK)
- California Naturopathic Clinic
- Christian Action League of North Carolina, Inc.
- California Chapter of the National Emergency Number Association
- California Network
- Common Air Launched Navigation System (missiles)
- Cape Lookout National Seashore (US National Park Service)
- Change Academy Lake of the Ozarks (Lake Ozark, MO)
- Cognitive Assistant that Learns and Organizes (US DARPA)
- Combined Airlift Office
- Contingency And Limited Objectives
Samples in periodicals archive:
Building on the success of CASP Phase I (2006-2010), CASP Phase II (2011-2015) was endorsed at the 16th GMS Ministerial Meeting held in August 2010.
The Online Anthology, itself one of the most innovative features of the work undertaken by the CASP team, is intended to place many rare archival play texts (in the public domain) in an accessible PDF format that can be searched and printed, used for pedagogical and research purposes, and linked to the database for further pedagogical and research purposes.
Clough and Aker Marine Contractors (AMC), an Aker Kvaerner subsidiary, announced the signing of a 50/50 partnership agreement for the formation of a new global subsea construction business to be called CASP (Clough--AMC Subsea Partnership).
Editorial will include information on such topics as industrial computers, phonecasting, partnering, CASP applications, building Local Exchange Carriers, voice IP applications, testing and monitoring, OSS, billing, IADs and related edge devices, enhanced services platforms, IP appliances, IP managed services and vertical market opportunities.