With financial assistance from the Byways and Bridleways Trust, whose journal he edits, the British Horse Society and the Open Spaces Society, Mr Kind appealed against the crown court decision at the Admin Court in London in December.
What does BBT stand for?
BBT stands for Byways and Bridleways Trust (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BBT
We have 90 other meanings of BBT in our Acronym Attic
- Broad Based Training (UK)
- Brooklyn Battery Tunnel (New York)
- Browse by Title (index)
- Bubble Tea
- Buc Boxe Team Muay Thaï (French: Buc Muay Thai Boxing Team; Buc, France)
- Budget Based Transfer (US Army)
- Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu (Japanese Martial Art, Ninjutsu)
- Bulletin des Bio Technologies (French: Bio Technologies Bulletin)
- Bundesamt für Berufsbildung und Technologie (German: Federal Office for Professional Education and Technology; Switzerland)
- Butterfly Body Transform
- Bangladesh Bank Training Academy
- Batchelder Bros Tire & Auto
- Bluewater Bay Tennis Association (Florida)
- Brazilian Bilingual Teachers Association (Brazil)
- Brisbane Bicycle Touring Association (Australia)
- British Bobath Tutors Association
- British Book Trade Awards
- British Brain Tumour Association
- British Bureau of Television Advertising
- Bronte Birthplace Trust Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The council's planning and regulation committee will be recommended by officers to approve the experimental 18-month order ( despite a claim from the Byways and Bridleways Trust that it is a `knee-jerk' reaction.