If Harry dies first, the IRA cannot be used to fund a bypass trust unless the trust--or Harry's estate--is named as beneficiary.
What does BP stand for?
BP stands for Bypass
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BP
We have 92 other meanings of BP in our Acronym Attic
- Buried Penis
- Burkholderia Pseudomallei (bacteria)
- Burst Pressure
- Business and Professional
- Business Park
- Business Partner
- Business Plan
- Business Practice
- Business Professional
- Buying Power (finance)
- Our Party (Turkish Cypriot Area)
- Solomon Islands
- Zwart Buskruit (propellant)
- Beacon Video Processing Module (TARTAR)
- Belief Propagation - A Posteriori Probability
- BACTEC PLUS High Blood Volume Resin
- Belief Propagation Hartmann-Rudolph (decoding algorithm)
- Belief Propagation Based on Ordered Statistics
- Business Process Visual ARCHITECT (visual modeling tool; Visual Paradigm)
- Budget Plan/Estimate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nondiabetic patients with at least some apoE-II protein experienced a 34 percent jump in creatinine concentrations after bypass surgery, and those with only apoE-III saw a 27 percent rise.
Various bypass elections and planning opportunities are also discussed.
In addition, female candidates for coronary artery bypass surgery must confront the stark fact that the operation itself - a risky but potentially lifesaving procedure - puts women in greater jeopardy of death than men.