BYE bye Stevie (pounds 30m to Madrid), bye bye Fernando (pounds 50m to Barca) and bye bye Mascherano (pounds 30m whoever) Those of you muppets who wanted Rafa out didn't realise that he was the only one fighting to keep our star players now the Yanks can simply sell our star players to pay of there debts they have lumped us with.
What does 886 stand for?
886 stands for Bye Bye (Chinese internet chat)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Eighty-Second Airborne Division
- Eighty-second Airborne Division
- 8 Letters 3 Words 1 Meaning (I Love You)
- 85th Infantry Division
- [not an acronym] slang; throw away, discard or make no longer available; in a restaurant, refuse to serve
- IRS form for reporting nondeductible IRA contributions & distributions
- Strontium-87m (radioactive, used in bone imaging)
- Heil Hitler (h is the eighth letter of the alphabet)
- Love and Kisses (Amateur Radio)
- 88 Digital Cloud Marketing, Inc (Manila, Philippines)
- 88th Infantry Division
- Eighth Amendment
- Minority-Owned or Other Disadvantaged Business (Section 8A of the Small Business Act)
- Ochoa (Cuban General killed by Castro)
- 8 Ball Pool
- 8-Bit Theater (online comic)
- 8th Canadian Hussars (Princess Louise's; Canadian Army Light Armoured Regiment)
- Eighth Cavalry Regiment
- Eight Disciplines (problem solving technique developed by automotive industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The compositions comprising this enthusiastically recommended trilogy of instruction books range from After You've Gone; and Ain't She Sweet; to Frankie and Johnnie; Tico Tico; Bye Bye Blackbird; Billy Bailey, and so many more.
Colescott's approach to narrative would evolve during this period, as is evident in a comparison between Nam Boogie, from about 1969, and the slightly later Bye Bye Miss American Pie.
Byline: WITH LEE-ANN FULLERTON AND BEVERLEY LYONS ONE of Justin Timberlake's NSync pals has waved Bye Bye Bye to being single.