An important feature of this chapter is the provision of the Buying Power Index (BPI) by which a determination of buyers' power can be made, which is analogous to indexes of sellers' power.
What does BPI stand for?
BPI stands for Buying Power Index
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPI
We have 193 other meanings of BPI in our Acronym Attic
- Business Platform Integration
- Business Practice Interchange
- Business Process Idea
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Process Indicator
- Business Process Integration
- Business Process Integrator
- Business Process Intelligence
- Business Proprietary Information (intellectual property)
- Business Publishers, Inc.
- Bytes Per Inch
- Baseline Privacy Interface Plus
- Berkeley Puppet Interview Symptomatology Scales (psychiatry)
- Business Process Improvement/Reengineering
- Biddeford Pool Improvement Association (Maine)
- Biopesticide Industry Alliance
- Black Professionals in International Affairs (Washington, DC)
- Brachial-Plexus Injury Association
- British Pensions in Australia (Edgecliff, New South Wales, Australia)
- British Photographic Importers Association (Croydon, England, UK)