Increasing Customer Buying Power Diversity management also prepares companies for a new type of customer.
What does BP stand for?
BP stands for Buying Power (finance)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BP
We have 92 other meanings of BP in our Acronym Attic
- Bundespolizei (German: federal police)
- Bundespost (German postal service)
- Buried Penis
- Burst Pressure
- Business and Professional
- Business Park
- Business Partner
- Business Plan
- Business Practice
- Business Professional
- Our Party (Turkish Cypriot Area)
- Solomon Islands
- Zwart Buskruit (propellant)
- Beacon Video Processing Module (TARTAR)
- Belief Propagation - A Posteriori Probability
- BACTEC PLUS High Blood Volume Resin
- Belief Propagation Hartmann-Rudolph (decoding algorithm)
- Belief Propagation Based on Ordered Statistics
- Business Process Visual ARCHITECT (visual modeling tool; Visual Paradigm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New Energy Ventures is the most cost-effective electricity source for businesses and associations because our customers enjoy the negotiating strength and purchasing clout of the collective buying power of New Energy Ventures' entire customer base.
Buying power is defined in the study as total personal income after taxes.
High availability, competition from overseas manufacturers and new concentrations of buying power have contributed to severe price competition.
In cases like the MNR (Ministry of Natural Resources) the local buying power has been totally delegated.