The Waterloo group demonstrated that a carefully designed alkyl group can be transferred specifically in the presence of the butyl groups on tin, and with no loss of stereochemistry.
What does Bu stand for?
Bu stands for Butyl Group (chemistry)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of Bu
We have 12 other meanings of Bu in our Acronym Attic
- Build Up (semiconductor substrate process)
- Builder (USN Rating)
- Burial (type of disposition)
- Buruli Ulcer
- Business Unit
- Butler University
- Bad-Urban Reduced-Model A (radio channel)
- Builder First Class (Naval Rating)
- Builder Second Class (Naval Rating)
- Builder Third Class (Naval Rating)
- Baptist University of the Americas (San Antonio, TX)
- Battle Update Assessment
- Blood Uric Acid
- Boston University Academy (Boston, MA)
- Branch Update Algorithm
- Brigade Unit of Action