What does LNF stand for?
LNF stands for Butyl 2-Chloro-4-Fluorophenoxyacetate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LNF
We have 26 other meanings of LNF in our Acronym Attic
- Lecture Notes in Engineering and Computer Science (International Association of Engineers)
- Luoyang Northern Enterprises Group Co., Ltd. (motorcycle production; China)
- Leeds North East Homes (UK)
- Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems (book)
- Low-Noise Emission Product
- Liquid Neutral Earthing Resistor (electricity)
- London and North Eastern Railway (UK)
- London North Eastern Railway
- Lecture Notes in Earth Sciences (publication)
- LULAC National Educational Service Centers, Inc