Post Office managers defended the latest closure and said it was "good news" for customers, butut pensioners' leaders condemned the move and said it was driven by cash.
What does B stand for?
B stands for Butut (1/100 division of the dalasi, the Gambian currency)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of B
- Bucharest (Romanian state capital)
- Butt (welded joint type)
- Cross-Over Barrier Pattern (US DoD)
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York City (designates original spot of circulation of a bill)
- Individual (IRB)
- Magnetic Field Density (physics)
- Nova Scotia (Canada Post designation)
- Panamanian Balboa (national currency)
- Reverse Side, Record
- Semipostal (philatelic catalog prefix for non-standard stamps)
- Switzerland Postmark (for letters going to Sardinia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He explained that in 1996 the top executive struck a deal with the Royal Mint, which has a plant at Llantrisant, for millions of Gambian bututs.
He explained that in 1996 the top executive struck a deal with the Royal Mint for millions of Gambian bututs.