1) Butterflies and Moths of North America Pollinators play a crucial role in sustaining agricultural production and biodiversity around the world by enabling plants to reproduce.
What does BAMONA stand for?
BAMONA stands for Butterflies and Moths of North America
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bachelor of Arts in Marketing and Management Communication (degree)
- Bureau of Air Monitoring and Mobile Sources (Tallahassee, FL)
- Bovine Alliance on Management and Nutrition (cattle)
- Builders Association of Minnesota (St. Paul, MN)
- By Any Means Necessary.
- Bulletin of the American Museum of Natural History
- Battalion Aviation Maintenance Office
- Bay Area Mathematical Olympiad
- Brigade Aviation Maintenance Officer
- Birmingham Area Mothers of Multiples (Alabama)
- Background Message Processor
- Barbados Association of Medical Practitioners
- Battlefield Automation Management Program
- Battlefield Automation Master Plan
- Biblioteca Alfonso Mandelli Pagnano (Italy)
- Black AIDS Media Partnership (HIV/AIDS awareness)
- Blarg and Marty Productions
- Bridge Asset Management Program (India)
- BSD Apache Mysql Php (web servers)
- Builders Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh