Currently, the most popular scales for tapping into psychological and interpersonal functioning are the Rapid Assessment Inventory (RAI), the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI), the Millon Clinical Multiaxial Inventory (MCMI), the Structured Clinical Interview for DSM (SCID), the Butcher Treatment Planning Inventory (BTPI), and the Quality of Life Inventory (QOLI).
What does BTPI stand for?
BTPI stands for Butcher Treatment Planning Inventory (psychological assessment)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTPI
We have 2 other meanings of BTPI in our Acronym Attic
- Binary Tree Predictive Coding (compression scheme)
- BioTrade Principles and Criteria (UN Conference on Trade and Development)
- Breakthrough Pain in Cancer (oncology)
- Brent Teaching Primary Care Trust (UK)
- Bourbonnais Township Park District (Illinois)
- Bureau of Transportation Planning and Development (Massachusetts)
- British Transport Pensioners Federation (UK)
- Boiling and Two-Phase Flow Laboratory (Purdue University; Indiana)
- Boundary-Scan Test Program Generator (JTAG Technologies)
- Business Telecom Products, Inc. (Carnation, WA; also seen as BTP)
- By the Pain I See in Others (Opeth song)
- Bloomfield Township Public Library (Michigan)
- Brock Township Public Library (Canada)
- Bible Text Publicity Mission (UK; evangelism)
- Benzyl-Triphenylphosphonium Chloride
- Boston Transportation Planning Review
- Brain Tumor Progress Review Group
- Bachelor of Technical/Professional Studies
- Barauni Thermal Power Station (India)
- Betaue Technologies & Placement Services (India)