In addition, positive correlations were found between CAAS subscale scores and scores on all four subscales of the Buss-Perry Aggression Questionnaire (BPAQ; Buss & Perry, 1992).
What does BPAQ stand for?
BPAQ stands for Buss-Perry Aggression Questionnaire
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Back Propagation Artificial Neural Network
- Best Practice Australia (Queensland, Australia)
- Book Publishers Association of New Zealand
- Benefits Planning Assistance and Outreach
- Bowling Proprietors Association of Ontario (Canada)
- Bilevel Positive Airway Pressure
- Brooklyn Peer Advocacy Project (Brooklyn, NY)
- Business Processing Association of the Philippines (Makati City, Philippines)
- Bachelor of Public Affairs and Policy Management (degree)
- Biopsy-Proven Acute Rejection
- Black-Pigmented Anaerobic Rods (dentistry)
- Birmingham Partnership Against Racial Harassment (UK)
- Bachelor of Physical Activity Studies
- Benefit Plans Administrative Services (various locations)
- Best Practice AIDS Standard (Global Business Coalition on HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria)
- Body Profile Analysis System (health assessment)
- British Pregnancy Advisory Service
- Building Permit Allocation System (various states)
- Biocor Porcine Aortic Stentless Heart Valve
Samples in periodicals archive:
Individuals were grouped by level of risk for domestic violence (documented domestic violence, high risk for domestic violence, and minimal risk for domestic violence) and completed both general self-report measures of personality such as the MMPI-2 and specific self-report measures of aggression and impulsivity such as the Buss-Perry Aggression Questionnaire (Buss & Perry, 1992).
Subtraits of aggression were determined by the Buss-Perry Aggression Questionnaire (BPAQ; Buss & Perry, 1992).