Those self-administered questionnaires included the Barratt Impulsivity Scale, the Buss-Durkee Hostility Inventory, the Beck Hopelessness Scale, the Tridimensional Personality Questionnaire, and the Affect Intensity Measure Assessments.
What does B-D stand for?
B-D stands for Buss-Durkee Hostility Inventory (also seen as BDHI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of B-D
We have 61 other meanings of B-D in our Acronym Attic
- BS Conditional Access Systems Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Brookline Coalition Against Substance Abuse (est. 2003; Massachusetts)
- Bethune-Cookman College (Florida)
- Broadband-Code Division Multiple Access
- Bearer Channel
- B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Broadband Customer Premises Equipment
- Type B Contact Support Equipment Group
- Buffered charcoal Yeast Extract Agar
- Becton, Dickinson & Co.
- Blind-Decorrelating Detector
- B-Cell Diffuse Large Cell Lymphoma
- Block-Differential Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing
- Balanced Electro-Absorption Modulator
- Behaviorally-Emotionally Handicapped
- Basic Engineering (various schools)
- Burres-Fisch Linear Measurement Index
- Block Filtered Back-Projection (algorithm)
- Basenji-Greyhound Crossbred (physiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Buss-Durkee Hostility Inventory (BDHI) assesses global hostility through seven individual sub-scales and one scale measuring guilt (Buss & Durkee, 1957).