The business-as-usual scenario, in which no attempt is made to rebalance the economy away from financial and business services, foresees little employment growth until 2013.
What does BAUS stand for?
BAUS stands for Business-as-Usual Scenario (climate change prediction model)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BAUS
We have 1 other meaning of BAUS in our Acronym Attic
- Burlington Atari Users Group
- Braille Authority of the United Kingdom
- Target or Unit Under Observation Is Held Up in Traffic
- Bundesdeutscher Arbeitskreis für Umweltbewusstes Management eV
- Bon Air United Methodist Church (Richmond, VA)
- Boston Area Undergraduate Physics Competition
- Basal Abnormality of Uncertain Significance
- Borderline Abnormalities of Uncertain Significance (pathology)
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- Buddhist Association of the United States
- Bad Astronomy and Universe Today (forum)
- Birmingham Association of University Teachers
- British Association of University Teachers of Dermatology
- Bay Area Unitarian Universalist Church (Houston, TX)
- Baarnse Atletiek Vereniging (Dutch)
- Balloon Aortic Valvuloplasty (medical procedure)
- Banna Virus
- Baotou, PR China (airport code)
- Basic Audio Video (product feature)
- Bateau A Vapeur (French steamship postmark)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a business-as-usual scenario, emissions would have increased to 80 million tons per year; instead, Rogers plans to keep them to 70 million in the 2010-2012 period--a net reduction of 30 million tons.
One EPA career official who helped prepare the EEI presentation says the agency basically "created the business-as-usual scenario [of what would happen under the Clean Air Act] out of whole cloth.