Results * Business-to-business Internet transactions in Germany have generated 1 billion marks.
What does B-to-B stand for?
B-to-B stands for Business-To-Business
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Boundary Representation
- Basic Area Navigation (aviation)
- Birnbaum - Saunders Distribution
- Surface Channel Display Console (Tartar)
- Broadcast Short Message Service
- Configuration Item Specification
- Buck-Tick (band)
- Broadband Terminal Adapter
- Broadcasting Technical Advisory Committee (Canada)
- Broadband Terminal Equipment