It makes good business sense to open up the business to disabled customers.
What does B2D stand for?
B2D stands for Business to Disabled (movement to empower disabled people to have their own business)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of B2D
We have 3 other meanings of B2D in our Acronym Attic
- Business to Customer
- Battalion and Below Command and Control
- Brigade and Below Command and Control
- Battalion and Below Command and Control System
- Brigade and Below Command and Control System
- Boards, Bureaus, Centers, Cells and Working Groups
- Back to Desktop (software, crash)
- Backup to Disk
- Bored to Death
- Born to Dance
- Business to Distributor
- Born to Entertain (documentary)
- Business to Education
- Business to Employee
- Business to Enterprise
- Business to Future (Lisbon, Portugal)
- Business-to-Freelancer (teleworking)
- Burbridge, Burbridge, Fowler, and Hoyle (astronomers)
- Boot to Gecko (open source operating system)
- Business to Giving
Samples in periodicals archive:
Speakers will include council leader Mike Storey who will tell delegates: ``Open your business to disabled visitors and you will reap the rewards''.