Paul within the recently announced College of Business and Organizational Leadership (CBOL).
What does BORG stand for?
BORG stands for Business and Organizational Leadership
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BORG
We have 6 other meanings of BORG in our Acronym Attic
- Borehole Seismic Analysis (petroleum production)
- Bill of Rights Foundation (Chicago, IL)
- Border Patrol Field Intelligence Center
- Banks Organized Religion Government
- Big Old Retail Giant
- BMRT Ordinary Rendering GUI
- Bored with the Ordinary Reading Group
- Brandeis Official Readers' Guild
- Buell Owner and Repair Group
- Buying Organization
- Cyborg (Cybernetic Organism; Star Trek Universe)
- Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen song)
- Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Historical Society (Baltimore, MD)
- Bhandarkar Oriental Research Institute (Pune, India)
- Bill of Rights Institute (est. 1999)
- Biosecurity Organisms Register for Imported Commodities (Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry; New Zealand)
- Board of Registration in Medicine (Massachusetts)
- Bill of Rights in Northern Ireland (Northern Ireland Human Rights Commission)
- Block Oriented Interactive Simulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Announced yesterday, the new College of Business and Organizational Leadership brings together all of Concordia's professional and educational experience into a single unit that provides practical and relevant business education.